Covering all aspects on being the ultimate football parent.
Featuring Articles on:
- What to put in your first aid kit
- How to keep your player hydrated
- Healthy in-game snacks
- How to treat common sports injuries
- 5 ways to avoid an entitlement attitude
- 4 ways playing football instills confidence in children
- Your kids don't need to start sports early to have a chance at success later on
- An injured player is still part of the team
- Why youth sports team-hopping is a bad idea
Exclusive parent resources at your fingertips.
Sign up to receive your monthly USA Football Parent newsletter update.
Casseroles for post-practice
Have dinner ready when practice is over with these easy casserole recipes.
3 quick and easy recipes
Short on time? These quick recipes will save the day when time is of the essence.
Help your player succeed come game day with these meals.
Eating healthy through the holidays
Labor Day cookouts. Thanks giving break. It’s hard to eat healthy no matter the holiday.
20 nutritious snacks for your player
Pack the right snacks to fuel your player during halftime.
Recipes from Team Moms
Team Moms from across the nation share their go-to meals during season.